WHAT WE LOVE
- Experiencing ultra fine dining at the Game Creek Club. Accessible only on skis or by the private “Club Cat,” the restaurant is typically for members only, but opens its doors to the public for dinner. It’s touted as the only dining of experience of this kind in all of North America.
- Booking a private guided tour of Vail’s rugged mountain terrain, either on ATVs, horseback, or rafts. There are several outfitters in the valley with various trips available, ranging from day trips to overnight, all-inclusive camping excursions.
- Biking along the paved Eagle Valley Trail, which runs through Avon and offers riders great views of the valley.
WHAT TO KNOW
- Skiing/snowboarding and hiking access are just a short drive away, and we recommend bringing or renting your own vehicles if you plan to explore the area during your stay.
- There is an onsite caretaker that lives in a caretaker's cottage on the property.
- From September through May, 4WD is required in order to access this property. AWD vehicles might not be robust enough to ensure a successful drive to the residence.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- You'll receive a confirmation email shortly after booking.
- If you've booked more than 110 days prior to your arrival date, we'll send you an email requesting your final payment as that date gets closer.
- Once you're paid in full, we'll send you an email with the check-in information for your stay, including property access and who to call in case of a problem.