Welcome to Pa Gomo Estate hosted by InvitedHome. Deep woods, polished stone and rich upholstery foster feelings of tranquillity for guests as they unwind after an adventure in the great outdoors. Succeeding a day on the slopes, place your boots on the warmers and stroll outside to enjoy the glow of our outdoor fire pit as you watch the last light glimmer off the mountains, highlighted by the iconic 14,000’ Wilson Range.
Grab a drink from the wine bar attached to the chef’s kitchen, which has spared no expense to equip you with all amenities of your desire including, three sinks, two dishwashers, trash compactors, and warming drawers.
The contemporary and polished personality continues into the five bedrooms and 6.5 bathrooms, which can easily accommodate sixteen friends or family members. There is a separate guest suite, also including its own living area and kitchenette with fridge, dishwasher, sink, and sofa sleeper; perfect for a honeymoon suite or separate retreat for in-laws. Pa Gomo also features child friendly amenities including, a baby crib in the private blackout area located off the master bedroom, high chair, and “funky” bunk beds in one of our bedrooms. You can also feed the trout in our pond located directly outside the front entrance. The estate’s main floor has a separate den and office for quiet reading or catching up on emails. Lastly, we wouldn’t want you to forget about our featured gym with a steam shower and sauna for those in need of a quick sweat session or energizing morning yoga.
A holiday at our Telluride Pa Gomo Estate puts you on the slopes of the Galloping Goose and Bridges ski runs in a short ten-minute drive. If you still have the energy after a day on the hill, you’ll find shopping and dining in central Mountain Village, less than 1 mile away, and even more après-ski entertainment in downtown Telluride. Summer guests won’t want to miss the scenic holes at the Telluride Golf Course, as well as the area’s hiking and biking trails.
Inside, you will be greeted with a welcome basket full of local products and discounts to local restaurants/shops.
At InvitedHome, we provide luxury mountain homes for remarkable vacations. We specialize in high-end hospitality, making more time for you to enjoy inspired holidays and unexpected delights. Our guests love staying with us because we anticipate everyone's needs before they arise. We are more than just a property management and short-term rental company. We are a local team of hospitality veterans and operations experts living and working in Telluride. We promise to deliver the personal experience you and your vacation deserve.
WHAT TO LOVE
- Located within the 900-acre Gray Head Preserve
- Nestled at the base of Mt. Sneffels Wilderness
- Beautifully appointed architectural design and five suite-style bedrooms
WHAT TO KNOW
- Everyone in your group must be over 30 or accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- The maximum occupancy is 14 people
- The maximum number of cars at the property is 3
- The pond out front hosts local trout, but please refrain from fishing while in stay.
- This home is about a 10 minute drive to access skiing.
WHAT TO EXPECT AFTER BOOKING
- Confirmation will be sent via email after booking.
- If arrival date is more than 110 days prior to booking, half of the grand total is due upon booking and the remaining balance is due 110 days prior to arrival.
- For reservations exceeding eight days, please expect our Reservation Team to reach out to schedule an In-Stay Refresh and process payment.
- The Assistant to Guest Team will be in touch with personalized Destination Guides and Check-In information.