WHAT WE LOVE
- Settling in at the Lobby Lounge, where you can experience fine dining in a relaxed and comfortable setting.
- Menus are seasonal and include standard pub fare with a Ritz-Carlton twist.
- Walking west along the Gore Creek path, which runs right by the resort and will take you nearly all the way into West Vail. Near the end, you’ll reach Donovan Park, where kids can play on the playground while you relax under the shade of the trees.
- Catching some live music at Tavern on the Square while enjoying some outdoor fine dining. The Square is walking distance from the condo, and the Tavern menu includes excellent modern American dishes.
WHAT TO KNOW
- Parking is not included in your reservation. If bringing a vehicle, a valet fee of $45 per car, per night will be charged at the front desk. A maximum of 2 cars per reservation is allowed.
- Room service is not available, however you may charge other Ritz purchases back to your room. Full housekeeping daily is included during your stay.
- The bunk bedroom trundle is best suited for younger children.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- You'll receive a confirmation email shortly after booking.
- If you've booked more than 110 days prior to your arrival date, we'll send you an email requesting your final payment as that date gets closer.
- Once you're paid in full, we'll send you an email with the check-in information for your stay, including property access and who to call in case of a problem.