WHAT WE LOVE
- Taking in the views and gourmet food at Allred’s. High above Telluride’s famous box canyon, this restaurant has made its way onto the bucket lists of people from all over the world. Once you see it, you’ll know why.
- Warming up next to the traditional wood-burning fireplace in the main living area. Listen to the crackling and watch the light dance on the vaulted ceiling from the comfort of your plush sofa.
- Starting your day by skiing down Bridges, a green run, to the Sunshine Express. From here, you can get to the top of the mountain in no time.
Business License: 006806
WHAT TO KNOW
- Please note that the caretakers live on-site in the separate Guest House.
- Ski-in/ ski-out access is through Bridges Trail.
- During ski season, you will be provided with two free ski passes per day during your stay.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- You'll receive a confirmation email shortly after booking.
- If you've booked more than 110 days prior to your arrival date, we'll send you an email requesting your final payment as that date gets closer.
- Once you're paid in full, we'll send you an email with the check-in information for your stay, including property access and who to call in case of a problem.