WHAT WE LOVE
- Indulging in a dinner at Splendido, regarded as one of the finest restaurants in the Vail Valley. Located at the base of the mountain, you’ll enjoy the amazing environment as much as the celebrated menu.
- Playing a round of golf at the Beaver Creek Golf Club, whose greens are just steps from your condo. This well maintained course has brilliant views of the valley, making for a great morning or afternoon in the mountains.
- Perusing the many art galleries found in Avon and Beaver Creek, some of which are located just outside your door.
WHAT TO KNOW
- From the unit, ski out to Elkhorn Lift & head to the slopes, or take The Charter's shuttle to the base at Beaver Creek.
- The Charter features many amenities available to guests including: on-site restaurant, garage, hot tub, fitness center, spa, and many more!
- Skis and ski poles are not allowed in the home, and you may use the complimentary Charter ski valet. We also ask that you remove your boots once in the home.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- You'll receive a confirmation email shortly after booking.
- If you've booked more than 110 days prior to your arrival date, we'll send you an email requesting your final payment as that date gets closer.
- Once you're paid in full, we'll send you an email with the check-in information for your stay, including property access and who to call in case of a problem.